KN LCL – our global solution for less-than-container loads boosts the efficiency of your supply chain
The permanent changes in customer demands and the increasing complexity of logistics networks have significantly altered supply chain structures. This results in shorter product life cycles and fragmented order quantities by customers. As a consequence, retailers try to keep their stocks as low as possible.
Thanks to our independent network, we set standards in terms of handling quality, lead-times, and provision of tracking information so that any customer who does not have the time or the quantity to consolidate their cargo up to a full container load can use KN LCL to directly ship their goods as part loads. This enables our customers to reduce inventory levels through smaller order sizes and to source from different suppliers (smaller batches).
Reliable expertise in Sea Logistics consolidation
As one of the world’s leading Sea Logistics service providers, our global LCL specialists develop tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of your part loads. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimise logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Giving small loads the full treatment
Kuehne + Nagel operates its own dedicated container consolidation services for LCL and serves all major trade lanes. We offer seamless door-to-door services with the highest level of transit-time dependability – connecting all economically significant destinations. We combine our expertise, experience and an unrivalled combination of global reach as well as local insight to provide reliable, efficient routing, plus schedule integrity. Our focus is to support our valued customers in identifying and developing new markets – while maintaining existing ones.
Did you know?
All KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral as of January 2020, as part of Kuehne + Nagel's Net Zero Carbon initiative which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics services worldwide. KN LCL Net Zero Carbon is an investment by Kuehne + Nagel in the carbon neutrality of our customer's LCL supply chains.
We are proud to offer this sustainable solution in collaboration with our suppliers and customers, towards our goal of delivering progress to society. Learn more about our Net Zero Carbon programme.
KN LCL offers you more than just part load logistics
- 100% carbon neutral LCL shipments
- Supported by independent auditing
- Promoting positive change for society
- Invoices include full details of carbon offset
- Annual Report
- Proudly tell your customers that your LCL supply chain is carbon neutral
- Kuehne + Nagel self-operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL Sea Logistics specialists
- Strategically positioned container freight stations (CFS)
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports
- Binding, all inclusive quotes and bookings with myKN
- Visibility and monitoring via myKN
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL Sea Logistics professionals have developed a range of additional services that help make your life easier.
- Optimisation of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimisation
- Effective minimisation of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Environmentally sound, sustainable supply chain solutions to reduce CO2 emissions
We are constantly evolving our Sea Logistics consolidation activities to ensure that our expertise and worldwide connections reflect rapidly changing supply chain dynamics.
This enables us to deliver an extremely reliable, cost-efficient method of getting your shipments to their final destination – helping you reduce inventory levels and optimise your freight expenditure.